S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Amazing!

This was amazing! I've quickly become a big fan of S13! I've seen them all and I'm awaiting more!! The animation is insane and the stories are beyond hysterical! Kudos man!! Kudos!!

SCGMD4 SCGMD4

the rhythm is off.. You should really have thought about a latency option.

Diplon Diplon

Great game! Extremely unique! I like the bullet dodge concept combined with a life bar. It just needs to be longer! :D

uglyslug responds:

i agree. thanks! :)

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Amazing!

This is an amazing game! Hands down! I've been playing it on and off for two days now! It's a great game for when you're at work! Haha! To note however, to level quickly, when you reach Chapter 2, continuously beat the Semi-Boss BEFORE you reach chapter 3. If you reach Chapter 3, it will reduce the xp you get. If you do it during Chapter 2, you'll level every 3 times! :D
The only downside I've seen so far, is the Giant Foot. :( I can't use it for my dragon. BUT it sells for a sexy price of 60 gold! So do the Giant's Domain as much as you want! I promise you'll get one each time!! Enjoy!!

Audi (opening theme) Audi (opening theme)

Very nice! I really like the lead in the end! I just feel like you should pick it up a little in the beginning. I wouldve already pressed start and missed out on awesome music :D Check out some of my tunes, I'd love to write some video game music! I actually have a few video game intros on my artist page :) http://thedilking.newgrounds.com/ 4.5 stars :)

Among The Wild Beasts Among The Wild Beasts

I hate how people will download your song and leave no review, rating, or even a thank you..
Great song! I swear I've heard it on here before, I guess I just didn't leave a review. (whoopsie)
Your frequency placement is great and you did a terrific job on the mastering, but I thought your bass could've used a bit of work. I want to hear it cutting through the song, but it muddies up your drums.
I'd explain how to do it, but from hearing your music you already know how ;)
Great tune!!

Quarl responds:

side chain? Also, thanks for the review. Much love kitten ;D

Heavy Wind Heavy Wind

great intro and I loved the melody, but the drop wasnt all it could be. Keep a melodic lead to smooth everything out.

sybilsmith responds:

I was just fucking around with shit haah.